As part of a small team in a rapidly growing start-up, this is a key role in the company’s growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
The sales process can last months, so an ability to build and maintain strong relationships & active pipeline are crucial requirements for this role.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these leads into clients.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and identify new prospects and commence engagement.
- Meet potential clients, conduct product demonstrations and negotiate agreements.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Forecast personal sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Develop and regularly update sales plans laying out strategies and tactics employed to ensure targets are achieved
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close
- Work with pre-sales team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or RFP’s) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
Marketing support/Communication & Events
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
To apply, submit your resume in the form on this page.