As part of a small team in a rapidly growing start-up, this is a key role in the company’s growth strategy. ipSCAPE operates in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment which requires flexibility, adaptability, and initiative plus excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
The sales process can last months, so an ability to build and maintain strong relationships & active pipeline are crucial requirements for this role.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn these leads into clients.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and identify new prospects and commence engagement.
- Meet potential clients, conduct product demonstrations and negotiate agreements.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Forecast personal sales targets and ensure they are met.
- Develop and regularly update sales plans laying out strategies and tactics employed to ensure targets are achieved
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close
- Work with pre-sales team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or RFP’s) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
Marketing support/Communication & Events
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
To apply, submit your resume in the form on this page or apply via Seek.