Channel Account Manager
ipSCAPE is seeking a dynamic and dedicated Account Manager with strong project management capability to join our team. The Account Manager will be responsible for representing ipSCAPE within key strategic clients and selected channel partners in Victoria. They will also work with the broader ipSCAPE Technology & Account management team to help oversee the implementation of major projects
across Government and large enterprise clients. The candidate must be focused on driving both client satisfaction and growth within the existing portfolio, and to help identify additional new sales opportunities.
What will my responsibilities be?
As the Channel Account Manager for Victoria, your main duties will include:
- Develop a long-term, trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, channel partners, stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Conduct channel enablement programs with key partners including training and relevant information updates
- Help onboard and implement major new clients in Victoria
- Proactively identify opportunities for further growth, preparing proposals including overall solution presentation and pricing.
- Communicate client needs and requests to the business
- Report on customer accounts – preparing overall and individual customer reports based on customer health, using key metrics such as expected peaks and troughs, revenue/seat reports, reports from the Support team, product feature requests.
- Establish a program of client engagement, including frequency of visits/touch points per account.
- Lead Post Project Reviews with customers following new implementations or large projects, involving key stakeholders as required
- Periodic reviews with Customer Support and Technology
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Responsible for client satisfaction and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse client usage of our product
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in customer relationship and key account management
- Ability to balance and manage the expectations of varied stakeholders
- Experience using CRM tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Salesforce, SugarCRM…)
- Experience in managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional education and work experience in business, account and project management
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce and help desk support software
- Operational Contact Centre Experience
- Selling and supporting Software as a Service applications
- Project management capability
- Customer Focus
- Build Relationships
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
To become part of the ipSCAPE team, fill in the form on this page.