IpSCAPE is a true cloud customer experience technology platform that is feature rich, scalable and offers advanced integration capabilities. We are passionate about helping businesses connect with their customers to build brand loyalty, improve customer retention and increase revenue. We do this through channels such as Voice, Web Chat, SMS and Email. We are rapidly growing and looking for innovative people to join our team. As an ipSCAPE Network Engineer, you will have a direct impact on our cloud-based platform – we need someone who is passionate about technical excellence and can contribute to the future of the platform.
- Implementing, testing and maintaining platform data and communications network services, components and associated infrastructure.
- Maintaining technical documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions.
- Providing escalated (3rd level) technical support, taking the lead on troubleshooting Issues working with team members, vendors and clients.
- Set direction for the operation and support of the network infrastructure.
- Performance tuning and setting the standards for a highly available network.
- Key Skills
- Experience in networking/communications infrastructure, including the ability to work with a variety of technologies across our platform customer base.
- Knowledge of industry standards and government regulations relevant to data communications / networking.
- An understanding of emerging technologies in the communications sphere and their potential commercial application.
- Skills in Router Hardware/Software, Switch Hardware/Software, VLAN, Firewalls.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- May hold an appropriate Cisco Certification (e.g. CCIE, CCNA)
- Ability to work in cloud-based environment covering public, private and internal networks.
- Good written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Typical Experience
- At least 3-5 years of commercial experience in IT/Network Engineering coupled with professional qualifications in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering. Will typically hold or be working toward Network Certifications or equivalent technical qualification.