Platform and Integration Engineer
IpSCAPE is a true cloud customer experience technology platform that is feature rich, scalable and offers advanced integration capabilities. We are passionate about helping businesses connect with their customers to build brand loyalty, improve customer retention and increase revenue. We do this through channels such as Voice, Web Chat, SMS and Email.We are rapidly growing and looking for innovative people to join our team. As an ipSCAPE Integration Engineer, you will have a direct impact on our cloud-based platform – we need someone who is passionate about technical excellence and can contribute to the future of the platform.
- Design, Develop, implement and maintain internal and external ipSCAPE integrations with clients using a standard common languages and technologies.
- Responsible for end-to-end integrations between cloud-based systems via APIs
- Working with other engineers in the execution of upgrades across build engineering, release engineering, configuration management and environment management practices.
- Testing, implementing, monitoring and tuning networking software/hardware to ensure optimum systems performance and highlight potential issues.
- Implementing, testing and maintaining platform systems, components and associated infrastructure.
- Maintaining technical documentation, reports and records regarding infrastructure solutions.
- Providing escalated (3rd level) technical support, taking the lead on troubleshooting Issues working with team members, vendors and clients.
- Opportunity to lead and have ownership of systems and processes
- Experience in building REST/SOAP integrations with cloud-based applications like Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, etc.
- Proven experience with build and development tools (e.g. Vagrant, Packer, Git, Maven, NPM, Puppet, r10k, Terraform, RPM, Selenium).
- Understanding of PGP, SSH, OAuth, HTTPS, SFTP.
- Working with various security requirements both client driven and regulatory.
- Ability to engage and collaboration with clients to deliver solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with ipSCAPE
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using cloud technology
- Execute the delivery of integrated solutions for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other ipSCAPE engineering teams as needed
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Improve platform visibility and management in a repeatable and automated way
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer / Integration Engineer / Platform Engineer / Automation Specialist.
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications or equivalent industry experience.