Based in North Sydney, ipSCAPE is a true cloud customer experience technology solution that is feature rich, scalable and offers advanced integration capabilities.
Our software as a service (SaaS) helps our clients and partners deliver an outstanding multi-channel customer experience and improve the way their business connects with the world.
If you believe in the power of customer experience and want to contribute to the growth of a fast paced B2B SaaS tech company, we want to talk to you.
Are you the most technical support agent on your current team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Do you love learning software products and passionate about customer service?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have a direct impact on the customer experience – we need someone passionate about technical excellence and customer service!
Our agents not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support our customer experience product, they also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before. Every day gives you a satisfying challenge when you get tickets from multiple technology stacks that need an expert to deep dive into the root causes and create solutions to new problems.
ipSCAPE consistently wows its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our advanced technical support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support.
What will my responsibilities be?
As a L2 Technical Support Manager, you will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager, and your main duties will include:
- Master the ipSCAPE product
- Investigate technical issue within the ipSCAPE platform
- Managing the platform performance of ipSCAPE
- Managing internal and external communication regarding issue throughout the issue life cycle
- Technical Account Management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue
- Reporting tasks to support the Finance department in the billing process
- Professional Services, e.g. building custom reports
Requirements for the role:
- Solid SQL knowledge Essential
- Strong Linux skills Essential
- PHP/ scripting skills Essential
- Previously worked in a service desk team as L2/L3 engineer Essential
- VoIP and/or networking experience is desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload wisely
- Asterisk experience desirable
- A strong customer service focus with a professional approach.
- A team player with a “can-do” attitude, loads of energy and initiative with a strong work ethic.
- Understanding of ITIL framework.
- Knowledge of incident management processes, ticketing systems and SLAs
- Orchestrate multiple tasks at the same time
- Analytical mindset and the ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years Technical Customer Support experience desirable
- Friendly, rewarding environment + supportive management
- To work with a genuinely positive and creative team
- Brand new office space with full kitchen, end of trip facilities (including towels), free coffee and fruit.
- Employee Recognition Program
- Internal Social Club
- Regular company-wide Hackathons
- Onsite Fitness Classes
- Fantastic location – North Sydney CBD close to all amenities!